Contact

College Blog

Farewell & Thank You – Mr Croger

I am retiring at the end of this year after 43 years of teaching and 17 years at Wollondilly. I leave with mixed feelings as I will miss the students, staff and connections with the College community. However, I am also conscious that change is inevitable and I look forward to a new season of life.

Thank you to those parents who have provided support and understanding over the years. In particular, I have appreciated our hardworking P&F. I have enjoyed the friendships and connections that have been made.

To our College staff – thank you for your endless support, professionalism and dedication to your roles at the College. I feel blessed and privileged to have been involved in the growth and development of the College since 2005. My contribution has all been part of God’s plan and I have been part of a team that has developed a strong culture based on the College Distinctives – Education within a Christian framework, the Pursuit of Excellence, Pride in Belonging, Community Engagement and Involvement and a Second Education that has developed character and values.

Wollondilly is a great College with great kids. I look forward to seeing the outstanding success of our students in the years to come under the leadership of Mr Norman and the experienced Executive Team of Mr Burns, Ms Huxtable, Mr Toland, Mr Adams and Mrs Evans. My prayers are with you all for 2022 and into the future.

Mr Ian Croger
Deputy Headmaster