The Wollondilly Anglican College Flowers Canteen proudly promotes healthy eating for students.
The Canteen is open every College day for both Recess and Lunch.
- Orders can be made using your laptop, phone or other mobile devices via the Flexischools system.
- Orders must be completed online before 8.30 am.
- Students are encouraged to follow the traffic light system when eating food. Green light foods (eat regularly), Amber light foods (use caution), and Red light foods (eat occasionally only).
- The Canteen relies on a volunteer roster system which we encourage parents and grandparents to consider joining at least once a Term.
- College merchandise such as rain jackets and scarfs are also available to purchase from the canteen.