On Friday, 11 June the College will celebrate the College Foundation Day. The focus of Foundation Day is to raise money that is donated to a range of Missions supported by the College.
The following is important information about the day:
• All students are to wear College Sports Tracksuit and coloured House Shirts to the College on Foundation Day.
• Students are asked to make a $5.00 or $10.00 donation per family to support various Missions .
• Money will be collected during Roll Call time from Wednesday to Friday, 9-11 June.
• The House group that raises the most money will be recognised as the Mission Fundraising Champion 2021.
• Please support this initiative in a generous manner.
Foundation Day is also an opportunity for a further House based challenge. This comes in the form of the College Athletics Relays. This is a fantastic opportunity for the T-12 College to come
together and unite as one. Relays will take place in the afternoon session of the day, with the House that earns the most points from the Relays crowned Foundation Day Activities Champion.
Parents are welcome to attend the Foundation Day Relays but must complete the appropriate sign-in process at the College Office prior to attending the WACA for the Relays.
Parents should ensure they arrive at 1.30 pm and move to the WACA area following the sign-in procedure.
Please do not park in the Student Carpark near Flynn, park in the Warne Carpark or behind Johnson or Cuthbert.
Below are some links to the Missions supported by the College in 2021:
Years T-4 – Samaritan’s Purse
Years 5-8 – African Aids Foundation
Years 9-12 – Hope Street Mission