Contact

Headmaster's Blog

Welcome Mr Trevor Norman – New College Headmaster

Welcome back to Term 2 at WAC. I am very excited about starting as Headmaster of Wollondilly Anglican College and becoming part of this wonderful community. My first few days have been a bit of a whirlwind, but I have loved every moment. The students have been so respectful and kind, the staff have been amazing and the families have been lovely to meet. I have greatly appreciated this warm welcome from everyone and I look forward to learning more about this amazing place.

In staff devotions this week we discussed the community of believers. Jesus wants us to be a community that cares for and supports one another through the joys and also the challenges of life. Knowing that we need to be in that kind of community, Jesus came to earth to die in our place, to pay for our sin so that we could be reconnected with God. Not only that, we can join together as one community in Christ’s name. We know that our communities will not be perfect because they are made up of human beings. But God is gracious and kind and helps us as we strive to live in harmony with one another, in humility seeking to serve others above ourselves.

I will continue to pray for our College community as we seek to become the people that God desires us to be. I look forward to meeting with you this year and celebrating God’s blessings on this College.

For Christ’s Glory

Trevor Norman