Amongst immense native gardens and bushland, on a 95-acre site, just one hour drive from Sydney CBD and 20 minutes from the Southern Highlands. The College proudly serves families from the Wollondilly, Southern Highlands and beyond.
Our facilities are designed to include fully air-conditioned, well-lit, ventilated, carpeted learning spaces with an emphasis on access to educational technology. Classrooms are grouped around large Libraries in each building, providing immediate access to resources when required. Specialised centres for Science, Technology, Hospitality, Dance, Drama, Music and Creative and Performing Arts ensure our students are well-equipped to excel in whichever direction they pursue. Our Years 11-12 students are situated in their own building with access to specialised classrooms, Library, an amphitheatre, a kitchenette and a multi-purpose sports court.
The Flowers Canteen proudly promotes healthy eating for students.
- Orders can be made using your laptop, phone or other mobile devices via the Flexischools system.
- Orders must be completed online before 8.30 am.
- Students are encouraged to follow the traffic light system when eating food. Green light foods (eat regularly), Amber light foods (use caution), and Red light foods (eat occasionally only).
- The Canteen relies on a volunteer roster system which we encourage parents and grandparents to consider joining at least once a Term.
- College merchandise such as rain jackets and scarfs are also available to purchase from the canteen.