Wollondilly Anglican College recognises that all people are made in God’s image and have the capacity for curiosity, critical thinking and creativity. As image bearers, all students have been blessed with gifts and talents and the College is committed to the provision of strong academic and pastoral care foundations necessary to encourage students with academic and creative gifts to excel. The awarding of scholarships is intended to provide families with financial support to further a student’s education and reward achievement and effort.
The College Headmaster may award a number of scholarships offering partial fee remission for each year in the areas of Academic, Music and Dance. Most scholarships will be awarded for two years and are conditional on the continuation of the relevant criteria being met. They will be available to students currently enrolled at the College or at other schools. Students who are studying in Years 6, 8 and 10 in 2022 may apply for a scholarship as they enter their next stage of learning.
Applications are open now and close on Friday, 4 February 2022.
The closing date is final and late applications cannot be accepted.
Application Process for Scholarships:
- For all students not enrolled at Wollondilly Anglican College, an application for enrolment and a $50 application fee will be required.
- Complete the scholarship application form and return it to the Enrolments Officer, Mrs Kristy Biddle with the supporting portfolio.
- Complete the online application with ACER at https://scholarships.acer.edu.au. (Parents will need to create a Parent Account, from which they can register their child for the scholarship test at Wollondilly Anglican College. A $110 application fee is also payable to ACER as part of the registration process)
- For Academic candidates, be available to complete the scholarship test on Saturday, 26 February 2022.
Music and Dance Scholarships:
- Parents should complete the scholarship application form (see related links) and return it to the Development Officer, Mrs Kristy Biddle with the supporting portfolio.
- Music/Dance scholarships need to be accompanied by a scholarship application processing fee of $110.
- Shortlisted students will be required to audition before a panel at a later date to be confirmed. There will not be an additional audition fee.
Please click on the links below for the Information Pack and Application form:
Please address all enquiries to the Enrolments Officer, Kristy Biddle, at the College Office on (02) 4684 2722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.